Sunday, January 31, 2010

Today's been a rather short day.

Woke up late but I didn't want to be late after arriving 1.5 hours after the class started yesterday, so I cabbed to Bugis, thinking it'd be faster. Apparently not. The place was hecking jammed up due to those Thaipusam activities, and I got stuck there for God knows how long. Its like paying 15 bucks to be late all the same.

2nd day of crashcourse. When they finally got to the essays I got more energetic (or maybe it was cause of the lemon drink I bought). I'm an Arts student afterall, skills to comprehension don't interest me at all, as useful as they must be. So today marks the end of the two-day course and the lecturer must be one of the best I've ever seen. I should be needing more of econs and maths tuition though.


HaoJing, Youjin, Gordon and I went down to bugis for a few games of pool after class, guess I didn't want to get home so early. They were being really patient (especially the teaching), so thanks alot! I did wonder if they minded me there though. People who are like that never fail to make me feel like killing myself for being an impatient brat sometimes.

So in total this is my 3rd time playing, the first time was from scratch (and I must mention again that Kenneth and Ivan were being so patient too it made me feel glad but guilty at the same time), 2nd time from my brother who taught me about aiming, angles and the physics behind it. (he was too nice and made me feel the most guilty LOL) 3rd time's from today where I practised abit of backhand (whatever you call it), correct posture, where to hit the ball and observed some zai skills. I'm itching to play more!!!

Did crap at home.


Alright that's all there is, there isn't anymore. (cues in tune). Anybody knows that cartoon called madeline?

No comments: